Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: exposure shorts

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Andy, it's gone quiet agian ....

    anything I or anyone else could do to help?

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    Im still in on this!

    I havent sent Andy the film yet, but will do.
    If I can help with anything let me know.

    Cheers

  3. #3
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi guys,

    Thanks for this. I will send an e-mail to
    everyone involved (including the newest
    member thomasb), with the status as it
    currently is. (I'll do this in the next
    week or so)

    Anyone reading wanting to know what it's
    all about, go to http://www.wintonfilms.co.uk
    and click on the Exposure Shorts button.
    Everyone is welcome and more people on
    board the more chance it'll work and we'll
    be noticed.

    Thanks again for your interest and let's
    make it work!

    cheers,

    andy winton

  4. #4
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys,

    I've sent an e-mail out to everyone
    involved including a status report.

    Please read this and send me your
    videos and information.

    If you are new to this goto -

    http://www.wintonfilms.co.uk/

    and click on the 'exposure shorts'
    button.

    Thanks again and keep the momentum
    going...

    cheers,

    andy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you very much for that Email and for including 'The Last Trade' to the exposure shorts page. Much appreciated. smile

  6. #6
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Server Down...

    Sorry, that's what you get for having an
    unlimited account. :-) Try again tomorrow.

    They are usually pretty good at getting
    this back up when it breaks.

    Sorry.

    All the more reason to join the effort to
    put our videos on CD and get them on a more
    permanent distribution medium.

    cheers,

    andy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member no_one119's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 1999
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate to point this out andy but the link doesn't work. It points to an academic address but it isn't showing, could the server be down for the summer?

    Either way I can't get to it.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    if anyone needs some help getting their work into MPEG1 format for the CD, I'm able to capture from VHS or miniDV and could then forward your work to Andy in the correct format.

    If anyone thinks that could help them, drop me an email to [email protected] and we'll sort out the snailmail bit


  9. #9
    Inactive Member N. Foster Tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2000
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How would I get my short film on Exposure?

  10. #10
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    to start with you have to be nice to people.
    so I guess that counts you out.
    Ha ha!

    (course not. Have a look at the website to get Andys address and send him an email)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •